Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Resist Silk Painting Secrets Course

Basic Silk Painting Technique




Others Will Beg You to Sell Your Works Even if You don’t Intend to…

when They See Silk Paintings and Wear that YOU Make with our Indepth Silk Painting Video Course!

Lillies on silk
I’m not making this up. This is exactly what happened to me when I met my arts teacher. Only few things that I learned turned my silk paintings into simple art that sells. That is what I teach now.

Not that I wanted to paint on silk to make a full living of it but you can imagine how my life changed since. Now I’m living my dream: taking part in group arts, fashion shows, travelling, meeting interesting people and finally earn living from my hobby!

Probably, like me about 6 years ago, you are simply looking for some videos, pictures or anything else that could help you get started. But let’s face the truth:

Partially that is why I decided to create a simple and informative silk painting course.


It’s not surprising that you are looking for silk painting help. Many people chose this hobby for soothing and meditative effects it ensures. Silk painting provides so much fun as a group, friends or family, activity not to mention unique wear that you make for your self or for a gift. It’s extremely interesting to kids!

They can’t believe how much attention they receive for even the simplest silk paintings. It happens not because they perform masterly, they usually don’t at the very beginning, but because they create something unique and personal.


It’s not difficult to figure out they start selling their art quite soon for their friends at first.
Inspired by our students success stories we decided to spread the love. The result is:

‘Resist Silk Painting Secrets’ Online Training Course

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen